Upgrade costs?

Johndou said:
What about all of the Hobby shops out there right now selling G3 for $200.00 knowing full well that they're selling an out dated product
I gotta agree with you on that,i'll let hobbypeople know right away,and ask if they'll get G4 in stock since my buddies work there.
Great point you brought up there! :)

I have never posted anything!!! I just use the site to download, and read. It has been I great source for info, and helped me with many problems. Most recent how to set my computer to host, and the fix was easy. I read allot of post complaining it was a G3 problem, and it was not.

I bought the G3 about 6 months ago maybe a little longer, but I am glad the 4.0 is out. Its my choice to purchase, and I will. I cant believe the comments on this link, and if people feel this way then quit posting, and buy a different sim. They can even join a different forum!!!!!

As for the post about the handicapped!!! You might be a nice person, but a post like that makes you look heartless !!! Bad move!!

G3 has saved me thousands of dollars on parts, and I thank them. Great sim guys, and I am happy to spend 200.00 for the next level of technology. I for one am dieing to see the new interlink. Digital trims!!!!! way to cool.

What now they have come out with a better transmitter then
My Old Faithful Super 7 ??? *wow* one of the best transmitters around :D
I think if I remember right I paid over $450.00 for that! ;)

Back