Recent content by akz28

1. akz28

Realflight G5 ideas...

I havent fired up RealFlight in a long time. It looks like my idea wasnt so stupid after all eh Maj Numskully ?
  2. akz28

Issue after upgrading to 6.00.32 or later

Thanks for confirming......this is exactly what is happening to me............well, I said right wheel.....looking at it from behind....right wheel first, then left wheel, then back down.
  3. akz28

Yes, that is what i meant. It didnt actually take off....I probably did not phrase that right.....the right wheel would lift off ground, then the left, then it would touch back down and do this several times before crashing into the tall grass at the end of the runway.
  4. akz28

Rotorbroke, exactly what I am getting. Thank you for confirming for me. I thought I broke my sim somehow. Flexible, THAT is more like it ! ! Thank you - this thing takes off a lot like my RC Mustangs that I fly. Thanks everyone for all the information and posts!
  5. akz28

OK, that is the second person that said this behaviour is normal for a warbird. Maybe I AM wrong here. Not too proud to admit that and have only been flying RC for about 3 years, so I am still learning every day. I am just going by my real RC warbirds, of which I have 3, and others I have...
  6. akz28

Sorry but I do not agree. I have several nitro planes....two Hangar 9 P-51 Mustangs, one Seagull Edge 540 and a Spitfire. Although they all experience torque pull to the left, especially the Mustangs, none of them exhibit the behaviour I am seeing and will take off on their own within 20 feet of...
  7. akz28

No...not torque roll. The plane will actually lift off by itself within about 20 feelt or so witha slight tilt to the left. Some other planes do it as well. I have a few RC Mustangs that I fly and am familiar with the torque roll ...usually the plane will just pull to one side but in this...
  8. akz28

Gang, I am not sure if this is a bug or some tuning parameter fix. But I wanted to run it by everyone first to see if there is a way to resolve my problem. I noticed that every upgrade after and including version 6.00.032, I have a problem with some planes when taking off. One example is...
  9. akz28

Greetings all!

LOL! ! ! Good comeback rytcd ! Also, welcome to the club.............
  10. akz28

Landing gear retracts fail to work

Same issue here. I even did a clean install of G5. For the stock planes and some of the imported aircraft, reversing the retract switch (Ch 7 on the Controller Mapping) seemed to fix this problem. For a few of my other imported customer aircraft, I still needed to cycle the switch down, up...
  11. akz28

Windows 7 x64

No overclocking on my machine.
  12. akz28

Windows 7 x64

I am running on Windows 7 x64 final version and for the most part all is well. Better frame rates than XP or Vista on the same hardware. There are times where I had to restart RF because of the sound not working. But this also used to happen on Vista 64 as well on my machine. It doesnt happen...
  13. akz28

Tell your friends!

Gang, thanks for all of the ideas. I'm not sure what Real Flight puts in the registry. If there are some entries in the registry that RealFlight depends on, then Norton or any other type of backup program would not work. Unless someone went painstakingly through the registry and exported every...
  14. akz28

Tell your friends!

Yes, I would expect to still have to put the serial numbers in, but it would save me from having to swap CD's 7 or 8 times (depending on how many expansion packs you have)
  15. akz28

Tell your friends!

Speaking of DVD's.... Does anyone know of a way to put all the RealFlight CD's together on one DVD for an easy installation. I havent really tried so I dont know what is involved in doing it. I am betting that RealFlight, plus Expansion Packs 1-5 could all fit on one DVD. Not sure about EP6...
Back