Recent content by AlternativeRC

1. AlternativeRC

Interlink DX Throttle Stick spring tension issue

Thanks for the reply, I just hadn't backed it out far enough, although, I backed it out too far, and now something is rattling inside, but the tension is gone! and now I have my Interlink adjusted to feel just like my DX7s!
  2. AlternativeRC

Interlink DX Throttle Stick spring tension issue

I purchased the RF 9.5 package with the Interlink DX sometime last year, and have always found the throttle stick to have a spring tension at just above idle, and below full throttle, causing the calibration to act weird, and it just doesn't feel right. I realize this is due to the mode switch...
  3. AlternativeRC

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I'm looking for one too her in a minute.... MP 420 fly-in anyone? ?
  4. AlternativeRC

Swap page uploads and moderation

This is actually a pretty simple issue, or at least I would think so... You'll notice that Knife Edge content cannot be exported as an "EA" I think this option could simply be limited to only being available when exporting directly from an "FBX" file import. (For instance, an "EA" downloaded...
  5. AlternativeRC

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

If anything, I believe that Steam distribution is going to streamline the content creator process, and we may see a new Realflight all-together, Steam Workshop is specifically designed to handle custom content distribution. I am personally hoping they decide to revamp the entire software, using...
  6. AlternativeRC

Flite Test Cruiser: 200%

I must say, that FT Cruiser is looking REALLY awesome, I cannot wait to fly it! I cant wait to see that FT 3D as well!
  7. AlternativeRC

SST (Sloper Steve Tribute)_EA

The SST (Sloper Steve Tribute wing) was named to honor Sloper Steve's pioneering work in ultralight aerobatic wings many years ago. This type of wing boasts great light wind performance, surprisingly good wind penetration for a light wing, outstanding aerobatic capabilities and of course...
  8. AlternativeRC

AlternativeRC submitted a new upload: SST (Sloper Steve Tribute)_EA View the Swap Page
  9. AlternativeRC

SST (Sloper Steve Tribute)_EA - Images

Images
  10. AlternativeRC

AlternativeRC updated SST (Sloper Steve Tribute)_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. AlternativeRC

I am back, mostly....

I have finally managed to put myself into a position where I can continue working on some EA aircraft, and I will be completing several models in order of "percent completed" the first on my list, is to be the EPP Firefly, designed by Leadfeather from RCgroups.com, and kitted by fancyfoam.com...
  12. AlternativeRC

Custom Streamer combat models...

ok cool, thanks for the reply, I'll have to look into it, I have a couple models to be released soon that are designed for steamer combat, so it will be nice to be able to use them as such.
  13. AlternativeRC

Custom Streamer combat models...

Is there a way to use custom user created streamer combat models in the MP streamer combat?
  14. AlternativeRC

Model variation - Ares Gamma

I decided to look a little bit into this as well, only been looking for a few minutes, but I searched the swaps and found a Flyzone Sensei EA made by sakamara, is this the model you are attempting to work with? I will get this model and see what I can do to help as well.
  15. AlternativeRC

FT Nut ball FT Flyer FT Delta in Realflight 7?

These aircraft, and many more FT models, are in my current lineup of WIP models, including one of these:
Back