Recent content by Cowboy

1. Cowboy

P-47 "Razorback"

That P-47's looking really good man. Only have 1 question for you, where's the spinner? lol
  2. Cowboy

B-17 Flying Fortress

Hey guys, yes I'm still around (sort of). With my daughter growing up rapidly, I get pretty much no time at all to do anything with RF. I also just bought a new computer yesterday and haven't had a chance to load any of my stuff into it. It'd probably be a lot of time before I can get back to...
  3. Cowboy

Avro Anson MK1 WIP

that map looks like it's gonna be a load of fun. Plane's looking really good guys, should be fun to play with in G4.5
  4. Cowboy

Request Aircraft here

Wow and on his first post as well. Well as someone that has made a few planes for the sim, how about this. Use the search function here in the forums, read the tutorials on how to make a plane and when you're done, make the plane. Have fun! :rolleyes:
  5. Cowboy

creating an aircraft

Well I wish I could say it was due to leavin something on, but the battery was 9 years old. Same battery it rolled off the line with back in late 2000. It just shorted a cell and left it stranded. Atleast it did it at home in the driveway and not out somewhere else
  6. Cowboy

creating an aircraft

Believe it or not, but I've got a free night tonight and was actually planning on getting back to work on the Wyvern. I'm hoping it all goes well and am hoping to have a model with generic landing gear in RF tomorrow at some point. This of course depends on if I have anymore surprises pop up...
  7. Cowboy

Request Aircraft here

There's already an XB-70 being made, but as everybody knows I haven't had any time to work on any planes in a while
  8. Cowboy

B-17F Flying Fortress

It's quite alright Brent. I'm very much enjoying the conversation you all are having and agree 100%. Where I wouldn't spend the money to make mine look like something straight out of battle, I wouldn't mind more detail in one of my more expensive planes like the B-25 I plan on getting. This...
  9. Cowboy

B-17F Flying Fortress

Brent, I had to export the CS from my sim for some reason for numbskully to be able to upload it. I'm not sure what's up with it or anything, but I'd be more than happy to do the same thing if you want to send me the CS
  10. Cowboy

Request Aircraft here

I might actually know what a Wiesel 2 is if you posted some sort of pictures or anything with this request :rolleyes:
  11. Cowboy

Request Aircraft here

ok everybody, if you're requesting a plane, do a little leg work and try to post 3 views, specs and any other useful information about the plane. It's not like making the planes is hard enough without having to search the net for all the information when making a plane that SOMEONE ELSE wants.
  12. Cowboy

B-17F Flying Fortress

hey Numbskully, let me know if you have anything like Skype, Yahoo or X-fire. PM me your name if you have any of those and we'll see if we can get this little problem you're having fixed. Since I have the original file for the plane, we should get it done
  13. Cowboy

B-17F Flying Fortress

actually I've been working on a couple different planes in what very little spare time I have which are the Westland Wyvern and a Boeing C-97 Stratofreighter. . The Wyvern was a special request from TNorton12000 that I started on a while back and the C-97 is another part of my fathers Air Force...
  14. Cowboy

B-17 Flying Fortress

Yeah, just post it on swaps and I'll grab it from there to convert it over for 3.5. Thanks for the addition to the B-17 :D
  15. Cowboy

B-17 Flying Fortress

If you don't mind once the scheme is done I'm able to convert it to 3.5 since obviously I still have both 3.5 and 4.5. I'd be more than happy to do that since it would take me all of 2 or 3 minutes and then send it back to be added to swaps
Back