Recent content by crashed again

1. crashed again

The Next Build

try putting a face on the bottom of the canopy, normal/"solid" side facing the fuse. i think i had this sane issue a few versions back, and that fixed it. worth a try enjoy crashed
  2. crashed again

Turbine Toucan Build

or here as well....animated pilots setup is fairly simple, i will send the max file if you need more info. crashed
  3. crashed again

Mud Duck

Sent the prelim plane to Greg, he did some physics and sent it back, but have not been home to "fly" it.... maybe this weekend. crashed
  4. crashed again

First EA

Here is a good place to start if you are making a plane, spells out all you need to get it into the sim. enjoy crashed
  5. crashed again

Exporting from .wings to .3ds problem

IF you have "hole" listed as a material for any parts, they will not be transfered, as they are a hole.... I have in some projects had trouble with parts that were made using the mirror function. looking good so far, keep up the good work. crashed
  6. crashed again

Mud Duck

todays progress .......
  7. crashed again

Mud Duck

Terry, you bet, should be easy to make it waddle! Got the pix from Greg today, and started on it, should have a flying proto tomorrow, but unable to test until friday :( , as my job has me away from the SIM!!! crashed
  8. crashed again

Mud Duck

If you are willing to put out an honest effort, you will find PLENTY of people here willing to teach/help you with your models. we all sucked at first, but with many failures, we learned and improved. crashed
  9. crashed again

Mud Duck

I plan to produce the models for 3.5 and 4.5 both. I do not have 5.0, so no promises there..... as for not having all files, if you download an AV, you must have the original aircraft. If you download an EA, all files needed are included. crashed
  10. crashed again

Mud Duck

LARRY, I have been working real-world with Greg, the owner of Mud Duck Aviation in converting some drawings for use on cnc machines. I e-mailed him today and asked, and he approved of me doing the planes for the sim. At Greg's request, the first out of the hanger will be the SPORT, followed by...
  11. crashed again

50cc Capiche

looks kinda "poly-piggy" as it sits, how many faces are reported by wings?
  12. crashed again

Question for KnifeEdge

Doug, If you go to the link i provided, you can enter thickness and camber spec range, and it will sort for you..... "print" that list and look in rf for the editor window. Not the correct solution, but should get you much closer initially. crashed
  13. crashed again

Question for KnifeEdge

Hey Doug, been HERE ?? crashed
  14. crashed again

Cessna 150 Gonna figure out this process Thread

Jeff, if you plan for it in wings, and map it in max, it is easy. just make sure you have a "split" line on ALL surfaces. MAJ, looking good man, nice work.
Back