Recent content by George Harkin

1. George Harkin

Problem with RFG3 and Windows Movie Player.

Please try updating to the latest video drivers for your video card. If that does not work, please post more information on the specific steps to reproduce this issue. Thanks
  2. George Harkin

Version .410 is now public

I think you mean version .387. This can be done by first using the online updater from the RealFlight G3 Launcher. Select "Upgrade to Specific Version" and select .387. Then you can run the online update, or the manual update file.
  3. George Harkin

Syestem freezes while loading

Please try running the uninstall from the RealFlight G3 launcher, then reinstalling and upgrading.
  4. George Harkin

Online flying

Currently RealFlight G3 requires a router with UPnP abilities. You can find this out by going to your router vendor's website and locating your router. Once you enable UPnP, real flight should be able to locate your external ip address and connect everything correctly. We know this is an issue...
  5. George Harkin

Bug in G3

Could you describe in more detail the bug you see please. I imagine you are describing the aircraft selection dialog.
  6. George Harkin

G3 starts up then shuts whole system down?

Still sounds like a graphics card hardware issue. Usually if it is a RealFlight problem you will recieve some sort of error message from windows about realflight. Since the screen just blanks out, it is most likely the video card saying it wont run anymore.
  7. George Harkin

Laptop overheating

How old is the laptop? You may want to contact the laptop vendor as it does seem to be hardware related.
  8. George Harkin

Online flying

I will look into the online play issues.
  9. George Harkin

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

Please try uninstalling the software and reinstalling.
  10. George Harkin

Volume Three Problem

I believe that you will see the Gym under the "RealFlight G2" subsection of the aiport selection dialog.
  11. George Harkin

Reinstall not as good as before

Please make sure you have the latest updates of all of your drivers for your computer and also that RealFlight G3 is updated to the latest version.
  12. George Harkin

Add On Vol 5

This is by design.
  13. George Harkin

G2 Trim Schemes in G3?

I'm looking into your questions and should have some answers by end of tomrrow.
  14. George Harkin

Volume Three Problem

Could you follow the instructions in this thread: http://12.156.2.54/forums/showthread.php?t=9663 It will help us understand what is going on with the system. Thanks
  15. George Harkin

video card? Geforce 6600GT 128 or 6800 256 better?

Sorry about missing your post, it slipped by us. I would suggest the 6800 256mb due to the increased amount of video memory. This will most likely keep the card running smooth. Currently we have tested many 6800 based cards and they perform well with G3. The system specs you state should...
Back