Recent content by Groni

1. G

Neat new feature in RF 7

Maybe if you just stop stalking Ryan about that Polylimit, the progress will be a bit faster. The only thing you are talking about is the polylimit!! Just imagine people stalks you everyday for a release of one of your models. After a while you get more and more angry, ends up in delaying...
  2. G

T-Rex 800E DFC build

coming along real nicley! Supperb Job until now :)
  3. G

Solution for "Skid pivot not aligned with graphical pivot - disabling springiness"?

All you can do in 3dsmax is to set them. The rest is editor adjustment. You have to fit the Visual Mesh Skids to the editor. Sometimes alot of play around.
  4. G

Compass Models Warp 360

On Revision 1 of the Goblin, the Credits was big and bright too see on my website! On Revision 2, we changed the physics completley and doing them from scratch, cause simply said there were not even close to a real helicopter. Mostly because of missing weights and too much gain and things like...
  5. G

Compass Models Warp 360

And again with my sounds in it...Some Credits would be nice...you are just great in commend yourself. But nice model and nice look fot detail.
  6. G

Looking for good downloads for a Goblin 600 & 700

Yes my Site is famous ;) It´s even supported from SAB ;) I already have the reward for my work on it. A gift from SAB, a Goblin 500. Also all 3D Models to convert to RealFlight. But it´s a *** of work, converting from 27.000.000 Polys to 20.000 :( www.gronimod.com
  7. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

If you have modest pretensions, than a 512x512 may be enough :) High Quality Junkies would even prefer 8192x8192 :)
  8. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

It takes longer cause there have to be created 3 DDS Files. The Normalmap takes the longest time. It depends on the CPU. On my PC it takes about 20 Seconds.
  9. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

Nope, i used 304 pixels and a mirrored applied texture on the model. I did it like you and it didnt worked.
  10. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

I used the hub on the left side, but I mirrored the texture. With this method the Blur appears correctly. Otherwise the blur is mirrored. Also I used 304 Pixels to center the Blurarea.
  11. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

Thanks! I do enjoy this hobby very much. Also I enjoy the community behind it, even if I didn´t post my goblins here. I guess I didn´t had a lucky start with my attitude... Hope I can post here if I have some problems with features I want to add to my Goblins.
  12. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

Ok, I think it´s ok for me. I just wondered if this is something like revenge for the physics. But I guess we should bury the hatchet. The helicopter look very great and feels authentic. Hard to believe that this kind of helis can do hard 3d :) Also the Rotor Animation is cool. I was trying to...
  13. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

Whats that all about that you used my Sound Profile? Please remove it from the file, I could not remember you asked for it. Thank you!
  14. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

Nice mapping! That have to be a pain to sort it like this :) Not much left there to place :)
  15. G

Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

Do you believe that it will ever get raised? I hope for it too. I have a 35.000 Version of my Goblin, so this would be nice :)
Back