Recent content by Happycat

1. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik_EA

Das plane is AWSOME!!!! when Technoid builds a plane he doesn't stop till it is perfect. This plane is no exception, there is no down side to this plane, it not only looks ? ,but it flies so real like that your inner five year old will wake up and prompt you to go and buy a modal Das Bipe Stick...
  2. Happycat

OWNED PLANES NOT LISTED IN SWAP

Alas, there is no cure for such a pain
  3. Happycat

good luck and "break a wing.";)
  4. Happycat

well One thing I have learned with rc is that every plane is different, and yet they all share similarities. RF has a great diversity of air craft. And in my experience, when I have become proficient in flying a large assortment of aircraft I find it easy to fly any aircraft as long as I know...
  5. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik

Your RAF SE5a, was another masterpiece!
  6. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik

Oh boy Oh boy!! It's coming It's coming!!???
  7. Happycat

Missing aircraft

In all my dealings with HH, they have been vary helpful. But of their customer support, I find their text support to be the most effective. I had made a mistake somewhere in downloading RF9, so that I couldn't update it, and they walked me through it vary quickly. And so is Knife Edge.
  8. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik

Now now, lets not get too personal here, some of us rc pilots just don't know our own strength! :ROFLMAO:
  9. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik

In my opinion... I don't know. I like the first set, I think that they are pretty cool looking. However the second set seems to fit more with the fuselage, due to the more box like design. Yet the first ,round pare looks fitting with the wings. But like I said, I don't really know:unsure:. One...
  10. Happycat

Original Realflight runs on Win10 !

Yep, if now is like sipping rc from a fire hose, who knows what the next 5 years will hold?
  11. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik

Dis Bipe Stik is getting better every min. :)
  12. Happycat

Das Bipe Stik

?:D??⭐???? Here as well! Love the smooth silky flight. A few hours flying this and my V900 trauma will be just about cured, a few more and my shrink will be out of a job!(y)(y)(y) Starting a day flying this is ?
  13. Happycat

HC's Forest Challenge_AP

Good question. not exactly. I found that the trees and scenery that would yield a jungle like environment " bald cypress, vines, etc.." were not advantageous for a racing site since they have a habit of liking to "Jump out and grab". due to poor rendering. So I changed to a forest, nicer and...
  14. Happycat

HC's Forest Challenge_AP

Happycat submitted a new upload: HC's Forest Challenge_AP View the Swap Page
  15. Happycat

HC's Forest Challenge_AP

Hi, this is my new air race track built for dead ringer. As the name implies, it is a forest environment, so make sure you have trees turned on in your scenery settings. Hope you enjoy :)
Back