Recent content by Madratter

1. Madratter

One on one training for building RF model

I did this a couple of times with Boof when I was having some issues with my models and found it tremendously helpful.
  2. Madratter

Cessna Citation Latitude Jet

It astounds me how fast some of you can work.
  3. Madratter

I Challenge You....

I'm sure it is on your end. Think of it from the designers point of view. There are way more requests than designers to do them. And a "challenge" kind of implies that it would in some way be difficult for us, somewhat belittling our talent. Furthermore, it smacks of dares, which most of us left...
  4. Madratter

Douglas DC-3/C-47 Skytrain

Deewng, unfortunately I'm going to be of no help on the blur disk. I went with the default that RF uses for my custom props. Boof does have a tutorial he created in the tips section that shows how he did this for Helicopters but I think the same principles apply.
  5. Madratter

I just checked out the AT-11 and it is a nice job. I enjoyed flying it and the sounds were good. :)
  6. Madratter

Ghost Town....

I certainly know that the user created and creatable content was a huge part of why I ended up buying it when I already owned a competitors product. Personally, a big part of why I enjoyed coming here was the design threads. Likewise, I enjoyed the interaction on my own design threads. That...
  7. Madratter

Ghost Town....

I still check the boards from time to time, but I think some personalities here just didn't mix real well. I'm not placing blame, nor am I particularly interested in discussing what to do about it. Personally, I enjoy most of the people here with the exception of the obviously young ones, and...
  8. Madratter

Designers only multi session.

Session Up. I'm not positive I have the latest password, but giving it a try.
  9. Madratter

Pzl p1

Cool plane. This will look great in RF.
  10. Madratter

I have modified the rudder and fuselage so I don't get binding at reasonable rudder angles. Triangles are currently at 8,771.
  11. Madratter

Thanks flexible. I had my pivot fairly far back, but not quite that far.
  12. Madratter

Thanks guys. The one shot for the top flite model definitely shows one way of doing it. They round the front of the rudder. I suspect that is the correct answer.
  13. Madratter

I got a chance to work a little more on this. I put in the rudder hinges. However, when the rudder is rotated it binds against the vertical stab, especially at the bottom. You have to slide the rudder quite far back leaving a big gap to avoid the problem (I did that some here but not enough)...
  14. Madratter

Compass Models Warp 360

I'm looking forward to giving this one a fly. :)
  15. Madratter

Compass Models Warp 360

Now that is crazy attention to detail! :)
Back