Recent content by rcplanefubar

1. rcplanefubar

Breaking props and ganged motors in RF question

An easy fix for more power is to just increase the torque percent . I believe it goes up to 200%. Then simply adjust the prop to the new found power. About the yaw issues.... I would try increasing the drag on the V-stab
  2. rcplanefubar

Wanted to see if I still knew how to use Wings3D..LOL

R-502 Gremlin I have chosen a name for my plane. The name came to me while picking up my current load . Its a drop and hook . I backed into my loaded trailer and went to go hook up my air lines just to find out the yard hopper or previous driver broke the service line glad hand off. The...
  3. rcplanefubar

Yes Jeff I was agreeing with you that you do not need to use moveable pod on full flying Surfaces...
  4. rcplanefubar

Just to clear the air guys...pun intented... You do NOT need to use full flying surfaces. I've set them up before on some of my other planes... My Flying Pancake comes to mine. Now leading edge slats are a whole other story.
  5. rcplanefubar

I'm failing to see the resemblance. :rolleyes: Can't lie that plane was part of my inspiration. Another feature or lack of is that I'm not putting any control surfaces. I'm going to rely the tail surfaces and canards to do all the work.
  6. rcplanefubar

yeah that is where I ended last night... I added the landing gear , cannards , and vents tonight. Plus spent a lot of time cleaning up some ugly spots ... I still have some bad shadows ... I'll getter nice and smooth;)
  7. rcplanefubar

Something I pulled out of my ..darkside :rolleyes: ... just have it saved as race plane for now.. It will need a proper name.
  8. rcplanefubar

Well got bored this weekend and decided to start a project last night. Sure was nice to get the creative juices flowing again!:D
  9. rcplanefubar

Request Aircraft here

yeah thats about all I found :mad: :(
  10. rcplanefubar

Air Tractor Fire Boss

drip...drip...drip sorry I'll wipe up my drool now
  11. rcplanefubar

Super Sportwin Build

Cant wait for this one.....love twins :rolleyes: ......LOOKIN GOOD :cool:
  12. rcplanefubar

Request Aircraft here

Been running thru the request threads looking for ideas and this stuck my insterest. Can you please help me find some more info on it ..... need pics , hopefuly a better 3-view. It's a gorgeous aircraft in my eye. :cool:
  13. rcplanefubar

Request (Seriously)

Buy me a laptop and I'll do it ...LOL J/K . This has been on my list for a very long time but, you would have to wait for me to get my tax return. Can't take my desktop on the road with me.
  14. rcplanefubar

Art-tech Diamond 2500 PRO

LOL .... Whats next wrinkles in the covering....does Wings3D have a hot airgun? :rolleyes:
  15. rcplanefubar

The B-1B Lancer

sweet lookin bird!
Back