Recent content by sfrcpilot

1. sfrcpilot

I know absolutely nothing about RC planes but I saw G4 in a hobby store...

You can download the demo of RF G4 also :D
  2. sfrcpilot

G4 Demo

I downloaded the demo and sorry to say it runs just fine, your machine is probibally not up to snuf. Just wished I had the money to buy G4, Ilike the looks of the grafics and the the way it handles. So Check your system, G4 Demo works fine for me
  3. sfrcpilot

i have a question plz answer

Expansion Packs You Don't need the other 3 and the exp. packs have the updates on the disk or you can download them from the RF updater
  4. sfrcpilot

viper 500 quickie racer

Viper There is one in addons 5
  5. sfrcpilot

G4 controls are reversing (sometimes)

Flight failure It also sounds like the flight failure mode could be on, just a thought
  6. sfrcpilot

Post cool snapshots

cool snapshots I Have One
  7. sfrcpilot

Sound Familiar

Led's Try Radio Shack
  8. sfrcpilot

Computers?

computer chunkin!!! The device you are referring to is a Trebuchet :)
  9. sfrcpilot

Quick Question

G4 swap pages to G3.5? no completly different format,G4 has an rfx suffex and G3 has g3x suffex
  10. sfrcpilot

seriol numbers lost

your right however iv seen alot on the forms that have tried to pirate the software not trying to open a can of worms just my opinion
  11. sfrcpilot

seriol numbers lost

serial Number the date he joined (03-31-2008) and he ooesnt have his serial number just the radio dind dind dind the bells are going off
  12. sfrcpilot

42" plasma G3.5 looks so much better

How About a Projector? :)
  13. sfrcpilot

Remove Throttle clicks from InterLink?

throtle clicking actually i put a response to someone about that very same thing: 1 Open the case 2 loosen the screw on the mettal tension bar on the throtle stick 3 Take a piece of fuel tubing and place it over the tension bar 4 tighten the screw that holds the tension bar so that it is just...
  14. sfrcpilot

Ultimate Dog Fights Airport Release

Dog Fight Airports I've been watching this guy for a while and the way he is posting seems to be a kid looking for a tap on the head saying (good Boy,good boy,you did real good) Just what it looks like to me. :eek:
  15. sfrcpilot

O.S. FS Surpass 1.20 pumped engines

Have you tried the OS company to see if they have a manual, I'm sure they would have, or try your LHSD im also sure they can help you also good luck ;)
Back