Recent content by TopSan

1. T

Ultimate Biplane H9 35

Hi again! BTW: My EP-converted Wild Hare Extra300 is in the air since ast weekend with the Axi 5345-16 and 12S2P5000 made from 8 packs 3S1P Saehan2500... Have a look at this: Video (it was late evening but it looks like there has been enough light for the DSC)...
  2. T

Extra330L Axilektrisch_AV

This is my 2nd try to edit an EP conversion Extra300 to match may WH 28% Extra300 Again the Axi5345-16 is used with 12S3P2000 LiPo batteries, giving 3kW of electric power according to what i have calculated and will use for my real life plane. The base for this edit is the 40% Extra330L...
  3. T

Extra330L Axilektrisch_AV

TopSan submitted a new upload: Extra330L Axilektrisch_AV View the Swap Page
  4. T

Extra300 Axilektrisch_AV

EP converted 28% Extra300. Data: 2.13m WingSpan, Model Motors Axi 5345 with 12S3P2000 LiPo (6 Ah), Max. Output ca. 3kW The Base for this edit: Rick Deltens fantastic Scale Extra. Any help is welcome to have a look and tweak it to match the RL as far as possible. Background: This...
  5. T

Extra300 Axilektrisch_AV

TopSan submitted a new upload: Extra300 Axilektrisch_AV View the Swap Page
  6. T

help needed on editing a plane...

Next try with the scale Extra: Much better! Hi friends around... OK, here is my 3rd try. This time i have used the Scale Extra from Rick Delten, like Opjose said. All length/width/weight data, i used for this edit are taken from the real model that i am in work with. Looks like next time i...
  7. T

Who wants more engines to choose from?

This engine i would like to have and hear in RFG3.5 Hi friends! THIS one, i would like to have when talking abt. gas engines: http://www.flyinggiants.com/gallery/data/1/Motoerchen.wmv No, it is not me on the thottle - its my neighbour; i had the camera in hand :-) Best regards from Leipzig/...
  8. T

Who wants more engines to choose from?

Not only Engines... Hi friends around! Op is right; we need more and better engine sounds! I would like to see some more of the big electric engines to choose from, like Axi 5345, Twin Axi, Hacker C50 XL single/ double/ Quad Hacker A60, Big cyclone engines and so on... Also more modern...
  9. T

Hi Op! Now you know why i gave up ;) Yes, that was the easiest part - no problem. I don't have the plan - but i have the ARF plane here, so no problem to measure all what is needed right from it. That is sure necessary because the WH 28% Extra is not 100% scale. It's fuselage is wider and...
  10. T

Hi MadMan! Yes, i already know that site - did not write there yet, but i am often there to read. But anyway, maybe i have written something wrong because english is not my native language :) - i know what i can expect and what i will get with the EP conversion of my WH - Extra. I only have...
  11. T

Hi friends around. To start, i have to say that i am (in think) well into the technical part of our hobby in Real Life - but truly (or sadly) not into building planes :rolleyes: It is the same in editig planes in RFG3.5 as i had to understand the last days :( So i am calling for a bit of...
  12. T

Ultimate Biplane H9 35

Hi! Mostly this is because of the much better ETA of modern brushless motors. Imagine what a DA50-R would be able to when it would run at 80% ETA like a big outrunner But sad as the world is - gass engines do not even come near that ETA numbers :D Best regards de Frank
  13. T

Ultimate Biplane H9 35

Comparing electric/gas setups and some example setups. Hi again :-) Damned, i know this "fell in love with that beast" - feeling :D OK, lets think abt. the comparing... For plenty of 3D-Power, normally you calculate with 400 - 450 W/kg input. With my 3kW - calculation for my WH Extra300...
  14. T

InterLink Plus Controler Question

Interlink: Repair it yourself - that's the faster way :-) Hi friends! My interlink controller got broken at the 9th day after buy. Same thing everybody has: a plastic "pin" where the spring is hooked got broken. I grabbed a 1mm steel, bent it 90 degees and cut it to ca. 10mm on one end and...
  15. T

Ultimate Biplane H9 35

Electrified Giant Scale; setup... Hi! The Setup for a bird like this is quite easy - but also quite expensive. Have a look at the TAS - Freestyle Videos; there search for Bernd Beschorners Flights. The engine you need is that big Plettenberg Outrunner he has inside his Raven. His setup...
Back