uncle twist

Jane Wickers` Stearman_CS

• Stearman with Cowl & Pants-0.jpg
    Stearman with Cowl & Pants-0.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 53
As requested by Gibson. This is the CS used by Jane Wicker on her Stearman. Which she uses for her wing walking routine.
I tried to get in as much detail as the map would allow. However, because of stretching and overlapping on the map I could`nt put in all the details on the fuse that I would have liked to. there are two details on the lower left wing that I could not correct. Regardless, all things considered, I considered it a user friendly map.
I`ve also made an AV, which you can find on the RF6/aircraft variant swap pages. Titled: Red Barron-UT AV. You`ll need it for the plane to fly in RF6. :) For those of you that DL`d that AV before I edited the description: brakes are on up elev....In cockpit view, you can look lft and rt. with the 3 way switch
I would highly recommend going on Google or You tube, and search Jane Wicker wing walking, where you`ll find vids/pics of her doing her act on this nice plane. ;)
Edit: I`ve noticed that the "polish"/sheen on the cowl, goes away sometimes in RF, Switching aircraft and/or Ap`s, then reloading the CS usually brings it back, Annoying.... yes, it`s an issue with RF, I guess. It has happened on other CS`s as well ?????

This color scheme requires:

Stearman with Cowl & Pants_EA
Reactions: gibson

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back