It's all in the details on this one. Still managed to stay under the 10,000 poly mark, but I'll blow past that real soon. Tonight I started adding the fuselage formers in the tail until that got to be annoying. Then I worked on the fuel tank and fuel line before starting to cut out the top section of carbon fiber. Threw a rough set of gauges on the rear instrument panel for looks, and a few other fine tuning adjustments here and there. I think the next time I work on it, I'll probably try to get the exterior roughed in. I'll add the vertical stab/rudder first, cut in the control surfaces, then start on the landing gear. Once that's done, it's all detail work from there, and I've got a lot of that planned for this one.