Galloping Ghost EP

I don`t think it`s gone, the second pic. is looking at the plane from the rear. Assuming that`s the pic. that`s making you think it`s gone.
I finished cutting out the canopy today here's a picture for you.

View attachment 130328
The full size galloping ghost doesn't have that oil cooler air scoop if I remember correctly.
1*uT1hGO3Ouh1VVq5D4h1f-A.png

The full size galloping ghost doesn't have that oil cooler air scoop if I remember correctly.
1*uT1hGO3Ouh1VVq5D4h1f-A.png
I thought that you were referring to scoop on the nose, under the spinner. I could see that the main scoop under the fuse/wing was gone, which I`ve always known was the radiator for engine cooling, what I failed to realize is that the oil cooling radiator is in there as well....NOW, I`m all screwed up, what's the nose scoop for, and how does GG cool its water.... :unsure: :unsure: 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Attachments

• p-51 oil.PNG
    p-51 oil.PNG
    497.8 KB · Views: 7
I thought that you were referring to scoop on the nose, under the spinner. I could see that the main scoop under the fuse/wing was gone, which I`ve always known was the radiator for engine cooling, what I failed to realize is that the oil cooling radiator is in there as well....NOW, I`m all screwed up, what's the nose scoop for, and how does GG cool its water.... :unsure: :unsure: 😵‍💫😵‍💫
Oooh good questions. I definitely don't know the answers. :)

I have a question for you guys. This is a Fun Fly version so things are a bit different the ailerons are wider and I didn't cutout the ailerons and flaps and just have full width ailerons. But here's the question, look at the "before" and "after" pictures and tell me the way it looks best? Like the first picture with full width ailerons or the second picture with the ailerons cut-out. If I go with the ailerons cut-out like the second picture I'd have both the ailerons and flaps move together or it wouldn't be a good fun fly plane. So the cut-out ailerons are only there to give it a little more scale type looks. So vote for which way you like it best picture 1 before or picture 2 after. Thanks!

I still have a little work to do on the wing tips to round them off a little at the front and back of the wing.

GG 23.jpgGG 24.jpg

Back