RealFlight 6 the latest in realism

My real controller dosn't have a cord.
There is, however, a female conection to a cable of some type.

Last edited:
Call tech support to make arrangements to get the cord you need. Of course, you'll have to provide serial numbers.

Jeffpn, why do I get the feeling that your avatar is showing what you are doing right now? :p

You're using that radio in post #96 to use RF, right? How do you have it connected to your computer?

jeffpn said:
You're using that radio in post #96 to use RF, right? How do you have it connected to your computer?

I'm using an interlink.

Do I need to connect another interlink to it?

If you bought RF New In Box, it came with cords to plug your radio into your Interlink. If you bought it used without the cords or if you no longer have them, you'll have to contact tech support for the right cord. This is really the end of discussion in this thread. It's way off topic. Call tech support for further assistance.

jeffpn said:
If you bought RF New In Box, it came with cords to plug your radio into your Interlink. If you bought it used without the cords or if you no longer have them, you'll have to contact tech support for the right cord. This is really the end of discussion in this thread. It's way off topic. Call tech support for further assistance.

What radio? I don't understand how the whole thing works.

Back