Top Flight Taurus

Norton said:
"I got the AV to load,but not the EA."

Load the EA then the AV.

EA: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=22679&page=6&pp=15 Post #78

No CS but you have the Taurus.

Tried loading both. Like I say, AV successfully loaded, but the EA didn't. Was corrupt or couldn't be found. Tried it a few times. Still wouldn't come through. Even adding an extention to it. Wouldn't work. Thinking it was a dead file and didn't exist any longer. Try again though. Thanx :D

Hab said:
Tried loading both. Like I say, AV successfully loaded, but the EA didn't. Was corrupt or couldn't be found. Tried it a few times. Still wouldn't come through. Even adding an extention to it. Wouldn't work. Thinking it was a dead file and didn't exist any longer. Try again though. Thanx :D

...this time successful :confused: ....this pc is screwey...why I think I'd have no success trying to create my self.... thanx :D See what I can do with this.

Hab said:
...this time successful :confused: ....this pc is screwey...why I think I'd have no success trying to create my self.... thanx :D See what I can do with this.
I used to think I could never create a model. It's not as hard as you think. When I saw that 100 year old member take the plunge, I thought I could do it, too!

jeffpn said:
I used to think I could never create a model. It's not as hard as you think. When I saw that 100 year old member take the plunge, I thought I could do it, too!
I thought the same thing, then I saw some jerk doing it, so I figured I could too :p

jeffpn said:
One of these days you want be a teanager any longer.

speaking of some of our geriatric members........... any one heard from wes (Deewng) lately?

and anyone know where Apollo13 has been?

If there is any modeler that would like to just finish it I can pass it off to you guys. It is mapped all ready and ruff painted. the Motor and Electric engine need painted and the canopy needs places on the alpha channel or made a transparent texture

Ya my modeling is more down to free time. I just got my new driveway poured and did not get a chance to park my two vans in there before some one cut me off on the high way causing me to roll my nice Mini van. I’m ok but it shook my head up a lot. staring at the computer for an lenght of time gives me a headache.

Attachments

• TFT2-map.jpg
    TFT2-map.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 14
  • TFT2-map2.jpg
    TFT2-map2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DWF.JPG
    DWF.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
Taurus

Ok guys...got the Taurus AV to load. Down loaded gimp and another one, paint shop. Read through...tutorials are pretty vague on how to use or get tga. files in the program to start drawing or coloring in order to put a color or scheme on them. Or how to work the tools themselves. {Yes..I know, once I've done it once or twice, I'm sure I could do it with my eyes closed. } But I'm clueless on this one.
Just having a tough time trying to figure this out. I'm no graphic artist
nor a computer genius.

Need help getting it too look like that of the 1st original builder / designer- heelycopter. The graphics and color scheme looked pretty darn good for the original of Ed Kazmirski.
Could use a little help on how to model the engine and muffler also.
Played around a little more with the physics on the AV. Mainly the engine
for what was offered. Little more to mess around with on throws... etc

Thanks, Hab

Had

I sent the model to Jeffpn so he can finish and post it when it is done if he wants to or I’ll post it. The EA posted in this thread has not been mapped to it can not be painted. There plenty of other models for you to cut your teeth on doing CS work. We all started out small.

Terry, do not settel with the insuarance co untill you get a mrI, you may have a bad case of wip lash, been there, 33 years ago, still suffer with it today. I seteled, for $500 buckes for damage to my truck, nune for me, and I have lost work, many times, ever sence then as long as I was working. Today I have two disks in my neck, so then, you can almost see through them. The docters want to put steel plates in my neck, no thanks.Make um pay, you will never be the same again!

Attachments

• ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 14
That's gotta knock a few letters back in place, but..... Ouch! Sorry to hear that :(
Hope everything gets back to normal soon Terry. :cool:

Back