Recent content by Bachem Natter

1. B

Boeing 707 family build(s)

Out of interest, is this going to be a JT3D, JT4A or a Conway powered variant?
  2. B

Beaufighter TF X

Long time watcher, but I haven't posted in a while (much to some's relief). I would like to suggest the Gloster Gladiator, on account of its part in WWII with with both the RAF and the Finnish Air Force. It scored many shootdowns of enemy aircraft, though it was considered to be outdated. (Oh...
  3. B

Build poll Summer 2019

I voted for the Rapide. Will it be 1/4 scale as most of your aircraft are Legoman?
  4. B

Flying Boat

I was referring to the original name of the Sea Cruise. I was reviewing the old thread for it.
  5. B

Flying Boat

Nice work, but to point this out isn't this "Flying Boat" something of a "Sea Bus".
  6. B

B-52? Stratofortress Build

I did acouple of weeks ago. (Excuse my long time to respond)
  7. B

Brilliant! Though still on 7.5 it's worth a download!
  8. B

Flying Sub 1

Nice Build, haven't seen the show in a long while as it is on 11:00 p.m at night on Saturdays. Actually, so long that I was expecting the Yellow Submarine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA
  9. B

I was referring to Missiles like the 'Hound Dog'. Sometimes, however, these missiles would be used as extra propulsion on shorter fields, or for shorter takeoffs.
  10. B

Hmmm.... A good mystery maybe something that begins with M.... Anyway, good as always!
  11. B

Build poll "Golden age" Nov 2018

Well, it's 133 total but 130 out of those were complete losses, not 160. Here is the link: https://aviation-safety.net/database/types/Ford-AT-5-Tri-Motor/index This as opposed to the Dragon Rapide which is out of 727 aircraft made 202 crashed.
  12. B

Build poll "Golden age" Nov 2018

The Ford Tri-motor is too accident prone for me. 160ish out of 199 is pretty high as opposed to the Dakota, Rapide, or Heracles.
  13. B

poll about the next plane

Though I do like the Connie I would suggest a Tu-116 based from the Tu-95 you did, or a 707/720/DC-8.
  14. B

Douglas A-1 Skyraider

I am very much so interested, would also be nice to see a French Skyraider as well. Thanks-
  15. B

Taking Suggestions

How about a Grumman F3F or a PZL M-15 Belphegor? Thanks in advance.
Back