Recent content by Bad Ace

1. Bad Ace

Miss the good old days...

The good ol' days...... making obstacle courses.... ahhhhhhhh. Happy New Year!
  2. Bad Ace

Will RealFlight play on a Playstation?

Custom Events? Oooooh, now we're thinking outside the box. ;) How about....being able to make custom events. (or have I missed this option) You could have your flying agenda then. ie: around the pylons 3 times, under the limbo bar, complete the obstacle course, and spot land to finish. You...
  3. Bad Ace

I've seen some nice boxes.... I've seen some pretty nice cardboard boxes out there. 9 maybe pushin' a ten......9.5 for sure! I saw this one, up at U-Haul, bigger than my first condo....
  4. Bad Ace

new planes G4

possibility It's possible that variant was made off of a new custom EA that was based off of the nextstar, but the stock nexstar, that you have, is not the base model for the variant you downloaded.
  5. Bad Ace

Going back to Multiplayer issues

interesting solution Talegunner has a lot of probs staying in my fields when they are full as well. When he gets back into my field he quickly tells me who he can see. He can't see the pilot with the plane that is causing the prob. So I quickly tell that person to change planes before coming...
  6. Bad Ace

airports

I'm trying... When you highlight each of these things on the left, it tells you what each thing does. I'm not saying it's easy to understand. "zboost" is kind of like layering a picture (what's in the foreground, what's in the background) the order in which things are drawn in the virtual...
  7. Bad Ace

airports

Good point Forgot to talk about that stuff. It's so easy to show someone how to do something, so much harder to describe it. I learned with trial and error. Lol, it took me a week to do the first and most simple airport. OMG I remember getting so frustrated. The x,y,z orientation degrees...
  8. Bad Ace

airports

solution It appears the solution would be for you to go into add ons 1, airport objects, and pick one of those planes. I'm sure this is the problem. that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :cool:
  9. Bad Ace

airports

suspended plane Make sure you are changing the correct z. It's the relative position z, not the orientation degrees. I just put a full scale cesna 150 ft up in evergreen airport, it stayed? If that doesn't work, it's something else, try using a different type "static scenery object" plane...
  10. Bad Ace

airports

suspended objects You have to change the "z" of x,y,z postions. Set the Z to 150 ft. Like in Bad Ace Obstacle Course....those planes that look like they are sitting on top the platforms are really just suspended at the correct height. Remember, as in "The Matrix" there is no spoon....lol. One...
  11. Bad Ace

august screen shot of the month

L-39 Screenshots I'm starting to get used to flying with one thumb....lol.
  12. Bad Ace

flying song

toad did a good job with this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UEo-GCRZQ4 I'm making a flying video to a song right now. Freestyle, choreographed to the beat. Looks cool, need more practice though. I have a blast doing freestyle to music. Yes freestyle, not obstacles...lmao. :D Josh if...
  13. Bad Ace

E-GeForce 7200 ??

upgrades? You guys are upgrading computers that are already better than my 2 1/2 yr old HP laptop :( works great for DJ/KJ ing (spare time), Never expected to be trying to fly online. System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300) Processor...
  14. Bad Ace

Intersting opinions How can the KE Developers find custom fields, that require cockpit/chase views to complete, demeaning? Is this what the Developers are saying? If so, where is this information? Are these not facts? The KE software comes with obstacle courses. The KE software invites...
  15. Bad Ace

G4 servers pls help me

Wireless router info OK, When you open the host program, enter your IP if it's not already there, then make sure the port number is blank. With a router your port will be a 5 digit number instead of 4. This is the easiest thing to try first. If it still doesn't work try unplugging both router...
Back