Recent content by Navy_1

1. Navy_1

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Did you Ever make your model, if so would you be willing to post it? just bought a GeeBee, and was surprised it was not in RF
  2. Navy_1

g4.5 in Spanish

Why is it always spanish? I like pig latin. it works for me ...lol
  3. Navy_1

Port forwarding questions and help thread.

OK i will have a look at that and see what i get. but it worked fine till the up date, then nothing. and out of all my games, i play in line(i.e. Battlefield 2, World of war craft, call of duty 4, FlightsimX, command and conquer, and Unreal tournament III and Americans Army. this is the only...
  4. Navy_1

Its a Motorola SB5100. sorry forgot to add that
  5. Navy_1

.050 feed back thread.

Every thing working Good. only prob is the Multilayer. working on the Port fwd thread to fix it
  6. Navy_1

Up dated my reply. with the required info. Don't meat to upset the Admin's. by bashing Tech Support. i am Active duty and Live in Japan i would have to stay up un-till almost midnight or get up stupid early to call them. i have had nothing but Help from the forums. and every body has been very...
  7. Navy_1

ok i have attached a copy of my router settings and my DXDIAG. still cant get on line. RF tech support sucks!. on 2 different problems their was 1 attempt to fix the problem with the full screen issue and then they stopped replying. and then i sent a e-mail on this issue and i got 1 e-mail...
  8. Navy_1

Hay all. i am having the same prob still. opening all 34 ports on windows Fire wall did the port range on the router ans opened the DMZ for the IP Addy that Port checker gave me still nothing. but i am learning a lot a bought networking i didn't know
  9. Navy_1

All issues .048 feed back thread.

ok maby you all can help i downloaded the program and its showing all ports blocked i did the port range and and still blocked. i have a Linksys wrt54g and i am using the windows firewall. i have to be missing something. COD4, Battelfield 2, SWG C&C no problems low pings but G 4.5 no connect...
  10. Navy_1

I am not real happy with Knife Edge tech support. i have been working on a problem from the time i got the Program that i can not run it in full screen it freezes and gives me a error. i was e-mailing back and forth with them then it just stope and no more replies. i e-mailed them 4 more time...
  11. Navy_1

same for me i tried to open all ports shut off my fire wall. opened the DMZ and even went as far as pulling the router out of the loop and doing a direct connect. stil cant get Online
  12. Navy_1

Full Screen Error

OK guys i may have just made a mistake. when i clicked support i didn't realize that is was G3.5 i am running 4.5. i think i might me posting in the wrong area. but i will still try every thing else. Tech support had me do a bunch of steps that didn't work so i am not sure
  13. Navy_1

Full Screen Error

Now that makes sence i will try that i will let you know thanks again all. love the community
  14. Navy_1

Full Screen Error

I sent them a E-mail. i Live in Japan i am active duty so its a big time diff between hear and there. thank you all for the help
  15. Navy_1

Full Screen Error

I will see if the theme enhancer is on. the manufacture of the computer should not matter is it is the driver and components that make the computer. and my DX file shows i am using a desk top not a laptop as most of the post i saw. and most of what i read is seams to be a problem with Gforce...
Back