Recent content by Slammr

1. S

Finger tips or Thumbs on Joystick?

Do whatever feels best to you. I would say most ppl use the thumb/forefinger method, but as my title sez...
  2. S

Fastish f4U?

Is there a fastish (say 200 mph) and agile Corsair with guns out there anywhere? I've been trying my hand with the AE and have gotten nothing but frustrated. I don't have a whole lot of spare time on my hands at this time, and all I want to do is fly a fast Hog thru obstacle courses. Thanks, Slammr
  3. S

Having a problem with the Free Add-Ons

I run the same OS, and that was just the ticket! Thanks, man. :)
  4. S

Having a problem with the Free Add-Ons

Just had to replace my HDD, and I've D/L'ed the add-ons. Unzipped them and they still won't import. I'm sure this is pilot error, but could someone please give me some advice? Thanks, Slammr
  5. S

F4U Racer

Ok. I'm very new to the R/C hobby/sport/whateveryouwannacallit. There is a guy who runs an online server Sundays & Mondays. He has built a P-51 (and a track) that he can run 400+ mph on. I want to beat him. Is there out there, or can one be built, a Corsair that can kick that ***? Thanks...
  6. S

RealFlight menu bar disappears after I edit an aircraft - help

I'm far from an experienced flyer and light-years from an editor, but I only fly or edit in windowed mode.
  7. S

Receiving spam via private message.

I have 1 "Notification." Is this what ya'll are talking about? I haven't opened it yet.
  8. S

Windows 10 HELP!!!!!

Why are you asking questions about dead lawyers? Wait...what?
  9. S

When hosting a MP server...

Thanks, opjose. Your answers were about as I thought they would be. But seeing them listed by a pro is nice. :) Thanks, Slammr
  10. S

When hosting a MP server...

...where is/are the bottlenecks? Host bandwidth/latency? (up/down) Host PC hardware (CPU, RAM, GFX card) Thanks, Slammr
  11. S

Howe many channels...

...does RF7.5 currently support? Just the 8? Thanks, Slammr
  12. S

Besides the stock and add-on pack aircraft...

That Addiction X is bad-***. It's as if it flies with anti-grav pods instead of a nitro engine. Nice work on the AV, btw. And the Ryan...well, Boof's creations are...how do I say it...sublime in their sublimnity. He's one of, if not *the*, favorite designers of mine out there. Upon further...
  13. S

Besides the stock and add-on pack aircraft...

...What are some of your favorite planes? Some of mine are: A-10 Thunderbolt II Warthog DeHavilland DHC-6 P-61 Deuces Wild (love that skin!) Prometheus
  14. S

When you're flying online...

...on a custom field, that field is stored in a temp location, I'm guessing. Where is that location? Thanks, Slammr
Back