Recent content by theluthier

1. theluthier

Water Artifacts

Thanks. Not really worth chasing. I was just wondering if anything had been done specifically to address the problem, either in software or hardware tweaks.
  2. theluthier

Flight Logbook

Not quite what you're looking for, but you could always record each flight.
  3. theluthier

Water Artifacts

Does post-7.5 RF fix the edge of water shimmering problem?
  4. theluthier

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

I got it working but the kind of physics work to make it fly good is more your world! I have an AV if you're interested...!
  5. theluthier

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

I ordered one of these from Tower a few days ago. Haven't been on RF in a while, but I thought I'd see if there was one on the swaps. Found yours made for RF 9 and I'm still on 7.5, but I was pretty handy with the editor so I thought I'd download it and see what's up. First, beautiful job on...
  6. theluthier

How do you add a lake! HELP!

You can't really modify the terrain, but you can make a "lake" by "flooding" lower lying areas. There are many examples on the Swap pages. You could load one up in the editor and look at the properties.
  7. theluthier

Was working - now KEError 32495 32494

Hi, RF 7.5 latest. Windows 10. Was working, no changes. Could a Windows Update have caused this? Have not tried to re-install yet.
  8. theluthier

RF-8 Screen Shots

Drifting a bit off topic, non?
  9. theluthier

Helicpter does not turn when banked

Don't know if this what you are looking for, but most helis are set up in Heading Hold mode. Heading hold is set via tail gain. Depending on the fbl or gyro being used you can fiddle with the tail gain and acheive a rate mode. Then a bank will change the heading.
  10. theluthier

Imposters smoking up Multiplayer

There are many potential solutions of which most, if not all, will require a) some amount of programmer/admin time to implement and b) ongoing moderator/admin time to support, neither of which is KE particularly flush with at this time. Best to hope for is that since MP has not yet been...
  11. theluthier

new to importing

For a variant (AV) the download page it tells you what plane the AV is based on. If it's a swap files plane it will have a link to it. If it's based on a plane in the Add-ons or an Expansion Pack, you will have to have that installed. For an EA (Entire Aircraft) you shouldn't need anything...
  12. theluthier

Krate

Is it going to be control line? Seems possible using a grapple maybe?
  13. theluthier

Censoring

It is disgusting, but it is the Wild Wild Web. Censorship was not, is not, and hopefully never will be a design consideration. The best KE can do is take a proactive role in managing online sessions. So far they have not shown interest.
  14. theluthier

Lost origional disk.

You should try contacting support. There's a button on the top right of this page. The software is not download able, but if the serial is registered to you they will likely send you a new disk. I'll defer to others for the product differences, but if it were me I'd go look at the product...
  15. theluthier

Wind increase???

PgUp is a key, not an arrow. Are you using the right key?
Back