Aircraft - Project - List

Hi !

My next project is a Hawker Tempest Mk. V....

EDIT: Screen Update !!
vwy4cp.jpg

maxx

Last edited:
sniper528 said:
Do you think one of you guys could make a MIG-1-44? if you can't no big deal if you can hear are some pics that will help alot.

Now this is a pretty cool looking jet! I'm really wanting to create a fighter jet and this might be a possiblity. I'll let you know,.

mwilson914 said:
Now this is a pretty cool looking jet! I'm really wanting to create a fighter jet and this might be a possiblity. I'll let you know,.
Sweet!!! if you do end up making it i will set up the engine and do that stuff. (i'm not that good at doing the alierons, elevators and frame) so i will stick to setting up the engine :) Good luck!

sniper528 said:
Sweet!!! if you do end up making it i will set up the engine and do that stuff. (i'm not that good at doing the alierons, elevators and frame) so i will stick to setting up the engine :) Good luck!

I'm working on the Gripen right now but I will be making this model next. This is actually going to be a tandem project with the Gripen. I have larger blueprints downloaded of the Mig from last night. I considered the Rafale for my first two engine fighter, but with my current obsession with thrust vectoring, I this MiG is begging to be done.

Hi !

My next Project :

Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate (scale 1/4 or 1/5) with Moki Motor. (Work in progress)

4s04dx.jpg

maxx

Last edited:
Aircraft project list

Bouy Master Finished Swap Link

Capichie Finished
Swap Link

Speed Boat In Progress

Tupolev ANT-20 Maxim Gorky In Progress {Paused}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Projects in decision...

Last edited:
mwilson914 said:
I'm working on the Gripen right now but I will be making this model next. This is actually going to be a tandem project with the Gripen. I have larger blueprints downloaded of the Mig from last night. I considered the Rafale for my first two engine fighter, but with my current obsession with thrust vectoring, I this MiG is begging to be done.
Cool PM me when you got the Model done like i said in my other post i can do the engine. i'm good at setting those setting's right so it fly's nicely. :D CAN'T WAIT!!! Any one want to help with the CS?

kadet LT-40

i finished my sig kadet LT-40!
i think it really looks nice. thanks to everybody who helped me with important information. i'd say its the best model i made. my avistar was a little sloppy but the kadet looks fine. a lot of people love the kadet. its classic and you can almost land with no sticks. enjoy.
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/13408

Attachments

• kadet.JPG
    kadet.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 14
  • kadetrf4.JPG
    kadetrf4.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hi !

I stopped my Ki-84 for another Fighter....and u must guess what it is :D

Here is a very early screen:

10romiq.jpg

maxx

Maj. Numbskully said:
B-45 Tornado..let us know if you have any problems with it rolling with it's wings swept back while doing the physics

Maj,

A B-45 Tornado is the jet below.

The B-45 was the United States Air Force's first operational jet bomber, and the first jet aircraft to be refueled in the air.

Attachments

• 800px-North_American_RB-45C_061023-F-1234S-008.jpg
    800px-North_American_RB-45C_061023-F-1234S-008.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
sorry got my tornado's mixed up .....still a tornado
that'll prob have problems in RF with its wings swept back with out fudging the physics

Last edited:
Work in Progress Approaching Completion

Eagle Eye by Bell Helicopter VUAV I will have it for G3, G4 and G5?

Back