Recent content by johndoe25

1. johndoe25

Free addons

cameron, since no body pointed you to the link :( , here it is:https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=20314 Please follow the directions. You should not have any problems with it.
  2. johndoe25

Swap D/L's Bad

Thanks, Adam & give Zach our thanks as well. :)
  3. johndoe25

Swap D/L's Bad

The only problem that I am have with the G4 pages, when D/Ling the file wants to be saved as a .zip instead of .rfx. I don't have the problem with the G3 pages, even when there were rfx files on the G3 pages.
  4. johndoe25

Rebate

Just got my $75.00 rebate/merchandise certificate in today :) The only problem is that it has to be Mailed In :( to Tower Hobbies, but I can live with that. For those that don't know what is going on:https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=18479&highlight=rebate
  5. johndoe25

Why all the atitude?

I hope that you are wearing your Nomex suit :D Yes, I agree with you 100%. I know that there are a few that get tired of reading the same questions over & over, but there are some noobies that are not familiar with the forums. Instead of putting them down & what have you, be kind, give them...
  6. johndoe25

New to Helis

I fly the TRex 600 nitro v9 on G4 myself, still learning. ;) As for the real heli, I don't think you will go wrong with the 600 Nitro. As with any heli, they all have their +s & -s. I have the 600 Nitro sport, have yet to fly it, still working on it. The 600 went together well with no...
  7. johndoe25

G4 Framerate comparison

Asus P5K Premium Processor: Intel Q6700 Quad core @2.66 Vidieo: XFX 8800 Ultra Ram: 2 Gigs OCZ Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi Settings maxed out. Running at Non Windowed full screen @ 1680 x 1050 I get 33.6 to 34.0 fps
  8. johndoe25

Nvidia 169.09 Forceware Drivers

Actually the BETA driver(Vista 32 bit edition) is now up to 169.12:http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_169.12.html
  9. johndoe25

Another 1 rater...

I can see where someone would give an one to the neon green aircraft. :eek: I like green, but that's a little too bright. :D
  10. johndoe25

JR X9303 and Reset button on Elite controller

Well I know that it is not me or my computer. I have built quite a few systems in my day. the system that I am running(Intel Quad Q6700, 2 gigs memory, 8800 Ultra vid card) has no problem with G4, only the problem with the X9303 & the interlink not getting along. The thing is my X9303 gets along...
  11. johndoe25

JR X9303 and Reset button on Elite controller

Yeah, I found out the same thing. Went through channel mapping to set things to the way that I like, then you have to keep messing with the Interlink Elite, so what's the point of having your own radio. :(
  12. johndoe25

Beta Patch Issue

I see what you mean on the 600 CF, but the change appears only at certain angles. I don't know whether it affects the handling or not, as I'm still learning. As for the 600 V9, which I normally try to fly :D , I have no trouble with it. My specs are: Intel quad core 6700 Nvidia 8800 Ultra 2...
  13. johndoe25

Interlink Elite Mod

Yes, just saw it. :o Oh well time to turn it around again & reimport all of my helis. :(
  14. johndoe25

Interlink Elite Mod

Now, only if we could get KE to provide new stickers for the mod, we'll be all set. :D I allready rotated the 3 position switch around, so that it works like normal for me.
  15. johndoe25

Request Aircraft here

Well, I would like to see more scale helis, as in an EC135(as in my avatar) & others of the EuroCopter design.
Back