Recent content by timid1

1. T

Float planes and water

Many of us have been looking for float planes and a decent realistic field (water) to learn the issues which might confront us on our first attempts at the real thing. I have previously uploaded photos of my Alpha60 on floats to Nemo. Would someone take a shot at this request? thanks.
  2. T

Ground Handling (revisited)

Agree..all heli's rotate All heli's I have tried in .430 spin without reason on spin up. This was not a problem before this version except with turbin application on MD500.
  3. T

Float Flying

Float plane Me too! Here's the plane I have ready. Add the wheele version, too.
  4. T

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

get the most memory My only regret is that I purchased the 128 instead of the 256 version for memory on the card.
  5. T

Concur I had to upgrade from an 85 0r 86 series to the 9800 Pro
  6. T

Check the website Did you check to see if your card is listed?
  7. T

Heil Tail Spin

Violent Tail Spin with AddOn 5 helis in G3 Let get the point discussed as a bug. This is not a newbie problem. Travis and I have discussed this and there is an issue. One problem may be that it can't be duplicated. I have the problem on two different machines using the same software...
  8. T

Heil Tail Spin

violent tail spin with AddOn 5 MD500E This has existed from the beginning of G3 implementation and has not been resolved through Beta .387. Nothing corrects it so far.
  9. T

No one see's my aircraft in .387

This is a constant occurrance. No one is able to see my aircraft in multisession. Some aircraft are seen below ground level and some are seen one foot above ground.
  10. T

No one see's me in multi player mode

Using new .387 beta. Last night other participants reported they could not see my aircraft. Also, the MD500E from AddOn #5 still spins out of control when attempting to lift off. Has this issue been identified and, if so, what is the fix? Other AddOn #5 Helicopters seem to have control...
  11. T

G2 Aircraft and Color Schemes NOT importable

Why are the aircraft designs and color schemes created under G2 not importable if the G2 Add-On packages work? and, if the color schemes are in tga format? I was just advised that this is the case from GP Tech Support. There is too much user creativity being lost here. This is not logical. Rick
  12. T

Radeon 8500 My system with current Radeon 8500 Drivers does not work. I had to purchase a new card that supports DirectX9+ fully, not partially.
  13. T

G2 on win xp pro?.........

ATI Radeon 8500 XPPro works fine but download all updates for ATI and G2. I had to deinstall the card before I could get it to work. Run dxdiag from command prompt and see if 3d is enabled first.
Back