Orion G801

Ah, so there was a trick. Any way to apply both brakes to stop, along with that ?

Thanks BTW !!:)

I will send you one of my planes with brakes the way you are trying to set up once I get home i think the skyraider dc-3 and fw-200 have the basic setup if you want too look right now

I will send you one of my planes with brakes the way you are trying to set up once I get home i think the skyraider dc-3 and fw-200 have the basic setup if you want too look right now

I guess this braking stuff has caught my interest. I looked at your A1 and the brakes seem very complex so I have the same question for you, why did you need to make the brakes so complex?

Thanks legoman :)

I'm curious why do you want differential braking?

The real Orion plane, the front wheel has a free spinning caster, and using differential braking for turning. Which RF does quite nicely. I'm trying for ways to do it, without using up precious channels.

The real Orion plane, the front wheel has a free spinning caster, and using differential braking for turning. Which RF does quite nicely. I'm trying for ways to do it, without using up precious channels.

When you first started this plane I did a Google search for it but only saw the P3 Orion and didn't find the one you're working on. I was also interested in why you wanted to do differential braking so I was glad to see your answer SO.. How do I find information about the plane you're modeling?

Is there a way of adding tire screech sound, to the gear when landing on pavement, with pneumatic tires ?

Code:
Is there a way of adding tire screech sound, to the gear when landing on pavement, with pneumatic tires ?

No remember it's an rc simulator not a serious plane simulator. But I wish you could do stuff like that.

Back