Recent content by bighead93

1. B

Fancy Foam Yak 55?

Thanks a bunch! Wasn't sure....thought I would ask!
  2. B

Fancy Foam Yak 55?

https://forums.realflight.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4918 Will this work in G4.5? I am just trying to plan ahead...my copy is on the way and just wanted to know if the models I have in G3.5 will work in G4.5. Thanks.
  3. B

Fancy Foam Yak 55?

I just got my copy of G4.5! :D and now I am looking for some of my favorite planes for G3.5. Am I missing the Fancy Foam Yak 55? Thanks in advance!
  4. B

I can get the pics, can you make an Airfoilz Bipe?

Got it! Will get up later today!
  5. B

I can get the pics, can you make an Airfoilz Bipe?

I will get those pics for you ASAP!! Does it have to completed? The airframe is done...just working on the electronics.
  6. B

Request Aircraft Here!

How about an Airfoilz Bipe?
  7. B

Request Aircraft Here!

Are you going to post those changes? PS: I LOVE THE TYPHOON!! GREAT JOB :D :D
  8. B

Will G3.5 work with this??

I have a new laptop and wonder if G3.5 will work with it....here are the specs: T2250 @ 1.73Ghz 1.73 Ghz 1.00 GB of RAM NVIDIa GeForce Go 7600 Didn't want to install it if it won't work!! Thanks everybody... :D
  9. B

Request Aircraft Here!

I Want A Parkzone Typhoon!!! Pleaseeee!!!? :d
  10. B

On-line play problems!!

Why do I always seem to get the following error?? (Packets not sent)
  11. B

Elec Ducted Fan aircraft request!

I would love to see some park jet pushers! I have a SU27XXl and would love to see that here on the G3.5 sim! F-15, F-22, fomies would also be fun!
  12. B

Request Aircraft Here!

I still would love to see the foamy SU27 and SU27XXL! And how about a parkzone Typhoon?
  13. B

Su27xxl

Also depends on the rest of the set-up (Weight kills performance on the SU) What electronics...battery....misc. were you using?
  14. B

Request Aircraft Here!

We should really work on getting some of the parkzone planes on G3....that is what got me back into RC....and why I bought G3.
Back