1. Chris McVey

AV's for Mega Pack Aircraft

I have a case filed on this. Thanks, Chris McVey
  2. Chris McVey

Realflight: F3F Slope

I will file a feature case request. Thanks, Chris McVey
  3. Chris McVey

RF6 bugs

Alessandro, I have looked at your recordings and imported your modded heli into RF6. I cannot reproduce the issue you are seeing and it's not clear in the video of the inversion you speak of. I can do funnels until the tail blows out while loaded up hard, then go into a right barrel roll...
  4. Chris McVey

RF6 bugs

We are aware of this issue and are working on it. Please hang on for a fix. Thanks, Chris McVey
  5. Chris McVey

[Bug?] Gaui X5: aileron inversion

I will look at this when I'm back in the office on Monday. Thanks, Chris McVey
  6. Chris McVey

RF6 bugs

I will have a look at this when I'm back in the office on Monday. Thanks, Chris McVey
  7. Chris McVey

RF6 bugs

If you are having any type of issue with the software please make a video using fraps showing the issue at hand. We need to be able to reproduce what you are seeing to fix the supposed issue. We also need to know if you have made any modifications to the heli you are flying. Thanks, Chris McVey
  8. Chris McVey

RF6 problem

The Bell H-13 was removed from the list of available RF models. Thanks, Chris McVey
  9. Chris McVey

Better autos

You can make adjustments to the blades that are being used on the helicopter you are flying. In the aircraft editor. Airframe/Fuselage/Heli-mechanics/Main rotor In the parameter dialog "Blade Type" click on the blade name and open the rotor blades menu. You can copy the existing blades you...
  10. Chris McVey

Rf6 == Fail

Done!
  11. Chris McVey

Rf6 == Fail

This is becoming off subject from RealFlight software discussion. Thanks, Chris McVey
  12. Chris McVey

Rf6 == Fail

You guys are to funny. I like seeing everyone having fun with the new features. Now if you could please leave my family jewels alone. :) To funny! Thanks, Chris McVey
  13. Chris McVey

Phantom Wind ?

mwilson914 I'm looking into the updraft part on our end here at KE. Need to reproduce the issue first before I decide to file a case. Thanks, Chris
  14. Chris McVey

Issue?

I changed the title. Thanks, Chris McVey
  15. Chris McVey

6 blade prop = g6 crash

Can you give me more detail about what aircraft you where using? Was it a stock aircraft or something from the swap pages? Thanks, Chris McVey
Back