Recent content by harv

1. harv

realflgiht g3.0 updating to g3.5 vista 7 64 bit

Hey guys, im getting my new PC built and it will have windows vista 7 64 bit on it. im curious to know if there will be any problems i will run into, and if so what can i do to fix. i read somewhere that people are getting an OS error about half through the update from g3.0 to g3.5 but those...
  2. harv

G4 Saved my plane (Please Read)

They are the same motor i think, but with different names.
  3. harv

Suggestions for 3D plane

I would get a profile plane. because they are easy to fly, and easier to hover than most airplanes, and they can take a beating. OMP makes some nice stuff. harv
  4. harv

The Need for Speed

if you really want to see if it will fly that fast, you could just go straight up in the air as high as you can, and go full throttle straight down until your motor cuts and it will still be picknig up speed. harv
  5. harv

Sig Rascal

i havent flown one personally but from what ive seenit should be an easy flying airplane with the big wing,wats the span? harv
  6. harv

Expansion Pack5 G4 Only?

im mainly interested in the krill katana, 38% 330s and the sukhoi. but oh well. its KE's decision. harv
  7. harv

Expansion Pack5 G4 Only?

well the info says it is compatible with g3-g4, maybe if somebody took a risk to try it uot on g3.5 and maybe it might work. jsut gonna havee to wait and see. harv
  8. harv

G4 Demo not loading!

for me, i ahd the prop disk eorror, and i accepted the DX install. harv
  9. harv

G4 Demo not loading!

im not sure, but when g4 installed it had to install the DX9. harv
  10. harv

G4 Demo not loading!

i have a: nvidia Geforce4 MX Integrated GPU harv
  11. harv

G4 Demo not loading!

im also having problems. when it was loading it said that my card wasnt up to date(thats no problem it said the same thing when i installed g3.5 for the first time and it workerd perfectly) it says loading the airport and then message comes up saying"could not produce prop disks" or something...
  12. harv

F3A EUPHORIA anyone make it?

isnt the euphoria QQ's bipe patternship. y not just ask him 3 pctures.lol harv
  13. harv

Looking for a Boat guy(G4)

how about a hydroboat, which can fly and dive on water with a flip of a switch. harv
  14. harv

Sun

if you go to simulation, and scrol down the options, there is noe option that adjusts the sun, and it gives the key commands to raise or lower the sun. harv
  15. harv

Nice Mig-29!

i got the feild to work, but no pylons. i guess i need expansion pack 3 or 4. harv
Back