Recent content by Jimmy Newton

1. Jimmy Newton

G2 controller with G4

Well, first of all, you can't get G4 leagally without the interface (controller). If you did buy it, the person you bought it from ripped you off. If you d/l'd it, you are a pirate and you are not welcome here. If your dog ate the controller, your (insert any other person here) broke it---lost...
  2. Jimmy Newton

UPgrading to G4

The best way is to Export each aircraft, variant, and cs and save to a folder. You may also want to export and save all airports and photo fields. I do this as I install them on RF. When I get enough of them, I burn them to a CD and erase the contents of the file and start again for a second CD.
  3. Jimmy Newton

Differrence between __ plane and 3d plane?

You can also add to that list that they are built very light, and that being said; are very fragile.
  4. Jimmy Newton

registration

Welcome to the forums. Kind of a weird first post though. I assume you weren't satisfied with G4.
  5. Jimmy Newton

august screen shot of the month

In South Carolina it's only July...... :)
  6. Jimmy Newton

Trex 700 it very nice!

Spam Bot Alert!
  7. Jimmy Newton

Sheered Motor Shaft!

I've seen that happen once before. The prop touched the ground during an attempted landing, then took off again. Two minutes later, the shaft broke. It was summized that it was due to the prop being out of balance.
  8. Jimmy Newton

Aircraft - Project - List

In case you didn't realize it; using all caps is SHOUTING on a forum and considers very poor manners and not acceptable behavior. Next, this post should be in the "Request Aircraft Here" thread. Lastly, Welcome to the forum.
  9. Jimmy Newton

Multiplayer Viewer

Previewing the product? Most decent hobby shops have a kiosk running Real Flight and encourage its customers to give it a try. Additionally, there is a 'trial' version available for download to try on your computer and make sure your computer is up to the task. It also serves as an 'appetizer'...
  10. Jimmy Newton

Shadow blinks

You might try turning off "shadow optimization". It's worth a shot....
  11. Jimmy Newton

whats a better vidio card

And, I've got a headache....LOL. Good one Onderunway.
  12. Jimmy Newton

R/C Battery + dead car battery= :-)

I think what he is trying to say is that, the R/C battery enabled the circuit so that the high voltage battery could start the engine. That is what I interpreted from the post anyway. I could be wrong, I don't speak fluent 'teen speak'. :D
  13. Jimmy Newton

ESC Smoke

Ummmm! Sorry, a glow battery is only 1.2-1.7volts. Not enough to power the receiver. Use the flight pack battery hooked to the reciever and check servo movement. (flight pack battery is either 4 cell or 5 cell 4.8 or 6.0 volts.) No lipo connected, and no connection from ESC to the throttle channnel.
  14. Jimmy Newton

Newbie question regarding loading an airport

You can fix those errors easily. Just goto Edit (airport name). Expand all the folders and scroll down until you find each one of the items. Then simply delete them. VIOLA problem solved. Don't forget to save the changes. Enjoy.
  15. Jimmy Newton

Help Request/G-4 Add-Ons 1-4

Like he said; you must extract or copy the contents of the zipped file to; C:Programfiles/RealflightG4/data Not in the documents location. Good luck.
Back