Recent content by thpppttt

1. T

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Flexible modeled a "superboy" and a "supergirl" some time back. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/18237
  2. T

What Planes do YOU want?

Isn't that the Mig 44 "Blackstar" that can split into 2 Mig 22's? :D
  3. T

Interlink Connection issues

Are you using a POWERED usb bus, or is it just an extension/ multiport? When you do NOT use the usb bus, do you still experience the same issues?
  4. T

A-10 Thunderbolt II (Warthog) Build Thread

Boof I rarely post in build threads - but this model is OUTSTANDING. Bravo, seriously, just amazing work. Thank you for all you do.
  5. T

Realflight 6 Screenshots Thread

Here's a couple of my favorite RF aircraft: the Wolf Spyder!
  6. T

Lomcevak

Here's the bone-stock PAU Edge 540 doing some stuff. There are lots of side-slip-type maneuvers in this but there is a lomcevak similar to the vid you linked immediately following the 8-point loop. If this is what you were talking about, here's a bone stock RF plane pulling it off! :D (no...
  7. T

Lomcevak

You most likely won't get the stock aircraft to fly hard 3d-type stuff, because they are build for what a real model would call a "standard" build; to get more 3d maneuvers you need to edit the planes as if you'd have built them for the "extreme" builds, as called for in many 3d-capable planes...
  8. T

Doug, thank you for the recommendation! The Sunderland is indeed a quite similar plane, as is the Boeing 314 (based on your Sunderland!) that I also downloaded. Pavelow even though I'm not a designer I may be able to answer that. RF has gravity and airflow modeled, as well as surface tension...
  9. T

Hello again talented designers! After seeing a show on the Discovery channel about this plane, and reading of a scratch build of a version of it, my interest was piqued and I humbly request a Martin Mars! The Mars began development as the XPB2M-1 model with a tail-gunner and turrets; later...
  10. T

first ever upload

I watched your recording and saw a lot of good things! Your snap to knife edge is very good, and your 4-point rolls are good also. You maintain a flight line really nicely. As for working on what you have already, I would say try to maintain a more flat trajectory on your slow rolls. Instead...
  11. T

The 182 Cessna Terroist AV needs to go!!

This is a sick joke. Moderators please remove this file and ban the member who posted the AV.
  12. T

Physic Problems I've found in G6

3-D Man put it more eloquently and clearly than I could, but I agree that in 3d "post-stall" type flying, 5.5 is much closer to "real". I do think that RF6 has a much better feel in normal sport-type flying, but with helis and post-stall fixed wing flight, I think it is a step back from 5.5.
  13. T

Help-design-a better flying- helicopter - -sikorsky sky crane

I agree, .042 made the skycrane much more manageable!
  14. T

Request Aircraft here

Monocopter I have just seen these for the first time, and I'm wondering if it would even be possible to introduce these into RealFlight. I'm referring to a Monocopter, which is basically a balanced 2-blade propellor, with a wing on one side and a small propellor (ducted or not) balancing the...
  15. T

The B-1B Lancer

You guys are really capturing this airplane wonderfully! :D I used to live close to Barksdale AFB where some of these fly out of. Whenever one would appear in the sky, usually everyone around would stop and watch. The plane has such a commanding presence in the sky! Great choice, and...
Back